discover food secrets in weekly video & audio podcasts
Download Feast Your Ears
Club members can now subscribe and download each new episode* of the weekly podcast, Feast Your Ears, to listen on the go! Follow these simple instructions for your Android or Apple devices to get a new episode every Friday at 4 pm.
*available from Season 4 onwards
How to download podcasts
- Open your podcast player and navigate to the place where you can add a new podcast to your Library by URL. In iTunes you can find this under (File -> Subscribe to Podcast)
- Copy and paste the URL in its exact form. All characters are important! (https://sorted.club/feed/members)
- Enter your Sorted Club log in details as your credentials/ authentication to access to the podcast. If you’re a Club Member, it will give you access and automatically update with any new content on the Channel!
Supported Podcast Apps
- iTunes Desktop application for Windows and MAC
- Podcast app by Apple for iOS
- Overcast for iOS
- Downcast for iOS
- Podcast Addict for Android
- Podcast Republic for Android
- BeyondPod for Android
- Castbox for iOS and Android
Watch the latest episode
All podcast episodes are recorded in video format too for you to Feast your eyes as well as your ears.
There’s a load of negative stigma attached to the consumption of MSG (Monosodium Glutomate) which is a naturally occurring flavour enhancer that’s usually used in take-away foods. But what if we were to tell you it’s not actually bad for you? In this episode the guys delve into the subject and see if they can taste the difference between a normal dish and one where MSG has been added.
It can be really difficult to keep on top of what’s in season and even more difficult when you realise it might actually be more economical to eat veggies from further away! Baz whips up some *ahem* delicious smoothies to taste this week and the boys discuss some of their fave London spots.