discover food secrets in weekly video & audio podcasts
Download Feast Your Ears
Club members can now subscribe and download each new episode* of the weekly podcast, Feast Your Ears, to listen on the go! Follow these simple instructions for your Android or Apple devices to get a new episode every Friday at 4 pm.
*available from Season 4 onwards
How to download podcasts
- Open your podcast player and navigate to the place where you can add a new podcast to your Library by URL. In iTunes you can find this under (File -> Subscribe to Podcast)
- Copy and paste the URL in its exact form. All characters are important! (https://sorted.club/feed/members)
- Enter your Sorted Club log in details as your credentials/ authentication to access to the podcast. If you’re a Club Member, it will give you access and automatically update with any new content on the Channel!
Supported Podcast Apps
- iTunes Desktop application for Windows and MAC
- Podcast app by Apple for iOS
- Overcast for iOS
- Downcast for iOS
- Podcast Addict for Android
- Podcast Republic for Android
- BeyondPod for Android
- Castbox for iOS and Android
Watch the latest episode
All podcast episodes are recorded in video format too for you to Feast your eyes as well as your ears.
Of course this podcast had to be valentine’s themed…kind of. This episodes explores weird and wonderful aphrodisiacs and as expected, things get a little bit (very) weird. P.S. this entire podcast theme was Jamie’s idea…can you tell?
The future of food is constantly changing and perceptions of food vary drastically from country to country. What may be considered as a delicacy in one country could be seen as revolting in another. An interesting topic that’s been cropping up recently is the use of insects as a more sustainable form of protein. What are your thoughts?