discover food secrets in our weekly video & audio podcast
Download Feast Your Ears
Club members can now subscribe and download each new episode* of the weekly podcast, Feast Your Ears, to listen on the go! Follow these simple instructions for your Android or Apple devices to get a new episode every Friday at 4 pm.
*available from Season 4 onwards
How to download podcasts
- Open your podcast player and navigate to the place where you can add a new podcast to your Library by URL. In iTunes you can find this under (File -> Subscribe to Podcast)
- Copy and paste the URL in its exact form. All characters are important! (https://sorted.club/feed/members)
- Enter your Sorted Club log in details as your credentials/ authentication to access to the podcast. If you’re a Club Member, it will give you access and automatically update with any new content on the Channel!
Supported Podcast Apps
- iTunes Desktop application for Windows and MAC
- Podcast app by Apple for iOS
- Overcast for iOS
- Downcast for iOS
- Podcast Addict for Android
- Podcast Republic for Android
- BeyondPod for Android
Watch the latest episode
All podcast episodes are recorded in video format too for you to Feast your eyes as well as your ears.
Veganuary is a lifestyle choice and challenge people choose to take part in for the month of January. But how beneficial is it to your health, the environment, and animals? The guys weigh out the pro’s and con’s in this episode.
CBD oil is being used more and more in the foodie world. It’s totally legal and set to be a big trend for 2019, so of course it made an appearance in this poddy. What do you reckon, would you give CBD brownies a go?