100 g caster sugar
130 g plain flour
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
220 g Heinz [Seriously] Good Lemon & Black Pepper Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
250 g crème fraîche
250 g frozen berries
2 tbsp Heinz [Seriously] Good Lemon & Black Pepper Mayonnaise
2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Tip the sugar, flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt. Mix well, then add the mayo and vanilla extract. Stir and combine to make a dough. Shape the dough into 8 balls.
- Place the balls on the lined tray and gently press them into discs about 5cm wide. Bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove from the oven and leave to cool a little before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. If you want neat cookies, you can use a cookie cutter to cut them into rounds while they are still warm and pliable.
- While the cookies bake and cool, add everything for the ice cream to a food processor and blitz for 30-60 seconds, until smooth. There might be a few fruit chunks left… that’s ok! If the cookies are still baking, transfer the ice cream to the freezer to set further.
- Scoop ice cream onto a cookie and sandwich it with another. Repeat until you’ve used up all of the cookies! Makes 4